Air flow management is an integral part of our construction process and we want to control dust and debris.
- By managing air flow, dust and debris, odor, and cross contamination can be controlled in and outside the work areas
- Air quality is regulated by HEPA filtration and the utilization of air movement and HEPA Air Scrubbing equipment
- During the lifecycle of a project, filters within these machines are inspected and replaced as needed. Some phases will require that filters are changed multiple times a day
- When placing containment and monitoring air flow, these two practices work in tandem to protect and allow for any additional services needed within in the work zones
- An inspection will be conducted to confirm that the required equipment is set, and all air flow can be controlled and observed throughout the project