Throughout your commercial project, we adhere to strict cleaning guidelines and processes.
- Our cleaning process begins when we first start your project and is required during each phase
- By completing cleaning in each previous phase, it prepares the areas for the final cleaning
- A systematic approach using HEPA vacuums with a 4-level filtration system will assist in cleaning all applicable areas such as: floors, walls, ceilings, exposed studs and materials, surface areas, cabinetry, mechanicals, duct work and containments. We describe this as ‘vacuuming on a grid’
- Simultaneous to this process, air scrubbers with HEPA filtration will capture floating particles that are disrupted during vacuuming
- An antimicrobial solution is applied to all visible surface areas and a comprehensive wipe down of these surfaces is completed
- At the end of each workday all floors associated with access points outside of containments will be vacuumed to remove all dust and small debris particles
- Inspections will be conducted to confirm that all cleaning protocols have been followed and completed