Successful project management requires planning, organization and control to deliver objectives while working within a set of given constraints such as budget and time. Construction efforts need to be completed in a certain order and with succession.
- Phase 1: Containment and Demolition
- Phase 2: Rough-in Construction – Framing, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Concrete, Underground and Utilities
- Phase 3: Insulation, Drywall and Painting
- Phase 4: Finishes – Tile Work, Cabinets, Countertops, Glass, Finish Trim and Flooring
- Phase 5: Plumbing and Electrical Fixtures, Mechanical System Checks, Touch-Up Painting
- Phase 6: Appliance Installation, Carpet, Final Inspections and Cleaning
- Multiple inspections are completed during each phase of the project based on internal quality controls and/or permit requirements