Do we want to stay in our home or office space?
It is possible to remain in your property throughout the recovery, but the living or working conditions could be strained. Equipment can be loud; traffic patterns may be altered due to barriers and certain areas of the structure may not be accessible. We will assist with this decision and arrange for other living or working accommodations.
- Evaluate living or working conditions and determine if relocation is necessary
- When staying is an option, a temporary set up is planned and implemented
- If a move is applicable, an assessment of living or working needs will take place
- Considerations for school boundaries, pets, commute, property size and space requirements are important to us as we are aware that relocation can be an inconvenience
- Resources and direction will be made available to assist with accommodations
- Time is taken to negotiate adequate space and financial details
- Support and educate on available accommodation coverages and serve as a liaison
- As temporary space is secured, we will help you move and get settled into your new place