for accessing all possible coverages, and our established relationships with these companies provide ease of processing.
The terms and conditions of your specific insuring agreement with your carrier will determine how much of the loss will be covered. We will fully document the casualty, identify the source of the loss and retain all appropriate evidence to assist your insurance company as they handle the claim.
- Define which insurance coverages will be needed
- Review policy information and identify coverages and amounts
- Explain how a claim is filed and what information your provider will need to start a claim
- Determine insurance deductibles and how they relate to the project costs
- Foster respect and trust with adjusters and claim representatives
- Secure work authorizations in order to bill your insurance and to begin work at your property
- Conduct damage appraisals to estimate cost of emergency services, repairs and reconstruction
- Insurance groups and restoration providers use industry standardized estimating software
- Provide an audit of estimates to ensure that the damage and associated repairs are captured and funded
- Advocate for fair and reasonable estimate of cost and ‘like kind and quality’ replacement