Containment barriers are utilized in temporarily partitioning off work zones from unaffected areas.
- When a water incident occurs, building materials are often removed and these barriers protect the remainder of your home or business
- In constructing these barriers, it creates work chambers that allow for dust control, moisture management and protection of contamination
- While planning our containment strategy, we will identify entry points into the building and protect all floors associated with entry and work areas
- Prior to protection, floors will be cleaned using vacuums with HEPA filtration to remove dirt, dust and debris
- Installation of floor to ceiling plastic will occur and access points will be built while maintaining adequate air flow within the building
- At the end of each workday all floors associated with access points outside of containments will be vacuumed to remove all dust and small debris particles
- A final phase inspection will be conducted to confirm that all barriers are in place and that separation between work zones and unaffected areas has occurred